Oxnard, Calif. – During the past year, SSV Works (www.ssvworks.com) has launched numerous new acclaimed audio systems and accessories for today’s leading off-road vehicles.
SEMA Show 2019, held in Las Vegas, NV, from Nov. 5-8 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth S38011 will see the market segment leader debut even more off-road audio systems for today’s enthusiast, no matter what they ride.
“From Jeep to Polaris to Can-Am to universal fit and more, SSV Works has the off-road audio system for you,” explained Trevor Kaplan, SSV Works CEO. “During the 2019 SEMA Show, we are excited to feature our recently launched products, as well as debut even more.”
SSV Works’ featured new products during the 2019 SEMA Show include:
- JP1-DS10U Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited 4door driver side rear cargo area 10-inch subwoofer enclosure
- JJT-SAO65 Jeep Wrangler JL and JT overhead soundbar 6.5-inch speaker adapter
- US2-C8U Powersports cage pod speaker enclosure for 8-inch full-range speakers
- RKR-2K Can-am Ryker, Bluetooth plug and play two-speaker audio kit
- WP3-RZ3O65 Polaris RZR 14-20 2-seat and 4-seat amplified Bluetooth, AM/FM, and Aux-in overhead weatherproof audio solution with four 6.5-inch powersport speakers
For more information, visit www.SSVWorks.com.