Corona, Calif. – After many requests from customers, Lucas Oil Products is introducing the new Lucas Oil Parts Cleaner & Degreaser. The product is made with advanced Polyetheramine (PEA) detergents to help clean and degrease carburetors, chokes, brake calipers, rotors, air intakes, throttle bodies, and unpainted metal parts.
Lucas Oil’s Parts Cleaner & Degreaser is available in an aerosol can for ease of application, contains no CFCs, and is 50-state VOC compliant.
“Product development at Lucas Oil is often customer driven and this is no exception,” Lucas Oil Senior Vice President of Sales, Morgan Lucas said. “We listened to our customers who wanted a heavy-duty parts cleaner and degreaser. The product removes any build-up that can cause loss of power, rough idle, high emissions and hard starting. The advanced PEA detergents improve efficiency and effectiveness which makes the product great for any technician or car enthusiast to have on their shelf or toolbox.”
Greg Hewgill, Technical Director, said, “This product was designed with Lucas Oil’s philosophy to develop only the best automotive products. The PEA detergents evolved from that design philosophy to create the most effective parts cleaner and degreaser on the market. Our test results have shown the product removes unwanted deposits while also being sensitive enough to not harm catalytic converters and oxygen sensors. Finally, the product can be applied to many parts, but I personally like the results we saw on brakes which saw better performance and smoother operation.”
Lucas Oil Products’ new Parts Cleaner & Degreaser with PEA detergents is the perfect multi-purpose automotive cleaner and degreaser for your garage or shop. You can find the product at your favorite auto parts retailer.
- Formulated with advanced Polyetheramine (PEA) detergents to help clean and degrease carburetors, chokes, brake calipers, rotors, air intakes, throttle bodies and unpainted metal parts.
- Removes any build-up that can cause loss of power, rough idle, high emissions and hard starting.
- Helps remove unwanted deposits such as gum, varnish, oil, brake fluid, grease, dirt and sludge.
- Cleans brakes for better performance and smoother operation.
- Fast drying
- Will not harm catalytic converters and oxygen sensors.
- Does not contain CFC’s or chlorinated solvents.
- 50-state VOC compliance
- Part # 11115