The Polaris RS1 is already a winning machine in different racing series and Elka Suspension has now released to the public its Stage 5 high performance shocks already used by racers around the continent.
The fronts feature a 2.5-inch body size with piggyback reservoirs and the rears are available in Elka’s latest 3-inch body size shocks with remote reservoirs or 2.5-inch body size.
Low Speed Compression
- Controls body roll when cornering, rear end squatting and front end diving, ride comfort over whoops, rocks and roots.
High Speed Compression
- Controls landing from jumps, resistance to harsh impacts and riding at high speed over obstacles.
- Controls the speed at which the shock return to full extended position, helping to keep the wheels on the ground to provide better traction and reducing bucking effect.
- Adjust weight distribution, set ride height and fine tune the initial force applied on the spring for rider comfort.
Adjustable Cross-Over Transfer Rings (3-inch Rear Shocks)
- Precise adjustment of the transition from the dual rate spring to the main spring to tune the transfer from the initial plush portion of the shock travel to the firmer portion to resist bottoming.
Each Elka Polaris RS1 shock is built to order following the buyer's specifications: weight, intended riding style and aftermarket accessories installed. Every key aspect of the shocks is fully adjustable to answer everyone's needs.
Available through any Elka Suspension authorized retailer or online at elkasuspension.com.