Torrance, Calif. -- Pelican Products, Inc., the global leader in the design and manufacturing of high-performance cases, introduces the Pelican RUCK to its lineup of Personal Utility Cases (PUC). The Pelican RUCK cases are an innovative and strategic storage solution, built to protect essential accessories on any adventure.
“The PUC lineup offers Pelican’s legendary storage and protection for everyday valuables including small electronics, phones, wallets and keys,” Bob Shortt, president of Pelican's Consumer Division, said. “A RUCK Case is the ultimate adventure partner for all of your essential accessories, designed to protect against extreme elements on extraordinary adventures.”
The Pelican RUCK cases are water tight and built with a co-molded rubberized liner and exo-skeleton cushioned EVA lining protecting the most important valuables from drops, shock, dust, dirt and water. Convenient storage and organizational solutions, including removable lid and divider trays with nylon loops, provide various storage configurations for personal gear like phones and wallets or outdoor gear such as first aid kits and multitools. Pelican RUCK cases are available in three sizes and four color schemes to accommodate a wide variety of gear and lifestyles.
Key features of the Pelican RUCK Case lineup:
- IP67 Rating: Submersible for 30 minutes in a depth of up to 3 feet (1 meter).
- Rubberized exo-skeleton for added protection, rigidity and grip.
- External loops and attachment areas for rope, carabiner and more.
- Organizational solutions, including removable lid organizer and divider tray with cable access points.
- MOLLE style loop system with nylon straps to secure items to lid and tray.
- Dual pivot latch for secure locking and easy opening.
Availability: The Pelican RUCK Cases will be available online at Pelican.com and other retailers nationwide starting spring of 2019 in three sizes including the R20, the R40 and the R60 (available later this year). To learn more or to purchase online, go to https://www.pelican.com/us/en/discover/personal-utility-case/