GBoost Technology has developed a new secondary clutch roller to replace Polaris driven clutch square pucks and tied rollers. There are two sizes available.
Rhino Rollers features include:
- Designed for units with oversized tires, heavy workloads and high horsepower.
- Made from the latest heat-resistant compounds.
- Can withstand continuous heat up to 340 degrees F.
- Excellent strength, longevity and rigidity.
- Made in the USA.
- GBoost tested and approved.
Rhino Rollers were designed to eliminate clutch wear and flat spotted roller issues that the OEM rollers create. Replacing your rollers will extend the life of your clutch along with improving efficiency and performance. These rollers are a must for high horsepower vehicles.
Coming soon are Can-Am X3 secondary Rhino Rollers.
For more information visit www.gboosttechnology.com.