Following is a press release from Brimstone Recreation.
As an integral part of the Brimstone family, we want to thank you for your continued patronage. We treasure and value your relationship with us. As such, your health and safety are always our top priority. Out of an abundance of caution, Brimstone is taking additional measures with the well-being of our riders in mind.
Here are a few updates at Brimstone.
We are going to keep the property open at this time providing a getaway and escape to the great outdoors. However, there are a few new practices that we are instituting:
- No more than 5 people in our headquarters at one time for check-in. Customers are asked to please keep a minimum distance of six feet apart.
- We are asking all riders to please check in and purchase their permits online at www.BrimstoneBands.com and keep your ID on you for identification instead of coming into the office to purchase and pick up your bands.
- If you would like to check in for cabins without coming into the office at all, we are also offering remote check in with an online check in process and check in package pickup.
Now in regards to the White Knuckle Event since it is still two and a half (2.5) months away, WKE 2020 is on as scheduled. If anything changes, we will update you. Know that if the worst-case scenario happens and we are forced to postpone the event, we've got your back. At that time, you would have the options:
- To use your 2020 tickets for the rescheduled event
- If you aren't able to attend the rescheduled event you would be able to receive a full refund
In regards to the cabins, we want to assure you that Brimstone Retreats is closely following the updates on the COVID-19 situation and that our cleaning procedures and policies, which strictly adhere to the recommendations offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), are meticulously followed and executed by our staff.
We understand that this virus has some people worried about the future health of our communities and understandably so. But we encourage everyone to just pause, take a breath and do their part to stop the spread of this virus. As responsible Brimstonians, let's all do just a little bit more to stop COVID-19 dead in its tracks. Thank you for your continued support and for continuing to be the best part of Brimstone. Make plans now to "Escape to Brimstone" and enjoy the great outdoors.
Check out tips from the CDC for how you can do your part cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html.