Honda announced today that popular colors like Red, White, Blue, Olive and Silver are returning for a midyear refresh of the 2020 Pioneer side-by-side family, including models in the Pioneer 1000, Pioneer 700 and Pioneer 500 platforms.
Adding these colors to the Pioneer lineup means that Honda's multipurpose and recreational side-by-side customers have even more choices when it comes to the powersports industry's most versatile side-by-sides.
Following are details on the returning colors:
- Pioneer 1000 Deluxe adds White (also available in Honda Phantom Camo, Red and Black)
- Pioneer 1000-5 Deluxe adds Metallic Silver (also available in Honda Phantom Camo, Red and Reactor Blue)
- Pioneer 700 adds Olive (also available in Red and White)
- Pioneer 700-4 adds Red (also available in Metallic Silver)
- Pioneer 700-4 Deluxe adds Matte Silver (also available in Honda Phantom Camo and Pearl Red)
- Pioneer 500 adds Metallic Blue and Olive (also available in Honda Phantom Camo, Moose Brown, Red and White)
Available in dealerships now.