Sponsorship season is right around the corner and Moose Racing is offering support to all levels of racers within the U.S.
Resumes will be accepted from Sept. 1-Nov. 15. Information on how to apply will be on the website, www.MooseRacing.com, beginning Sept. 1. Be sure to follow the instructions closely.
All resumes must be typed and include:
- Phone/Fax #
- E-mail Address – This is the only way you will be notified with an answer/contract. Nothing will be mailed.
- All social media information.
- Birth date
- Series (GNCC, Dist. 16, etc.)
- Class (Pro 125A, 250B, etc.)
- Current standings in each series and class
- Current sponsors
- Current grade & GPA (if applicable).
- List of your bike(s)/ATV(s) - (model & year).
- Racing plans for 2020.
- Why you would be a good representative for Moose Racing.
- How you heard about Moose Racing and how you learned to send in resume.
- Top five racing achievements.
- Photos (1 action and 1 head shot). Photos will not be returned and will become the property of Moose Racing. Do not send any CDs, DVDs or movies; they will not be looked at.
If through post office:
Attn: Roxane Erickson | Rider Support Manager
P.O. Box 5222
Janesville, WI 53547-5222
If sending UPS, FedEx, etc.:
Attn: Roxane Erickson / Rider Support Manager
3501 Kennedy Rd
Janesville, WI 53545
Fax: Do not fax (photos do not come through well).
*** There is a form on the website, www.mooseracing.com (Rider/Sponsorship) that can be used. ***
NOTE: DUE TO THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”) ISSUED BY THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION NO YOUTH CAN SUBMIT A RESUME BY HIM/HERSELF. THE RESUME MUST COME FROM A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
*Please review all spelling and grammar prior to mailing. This is a direct reflection on you. No resumes will be accepted after Nov. 15, 2019.
For additional news and updates on everything Moose Racing, visit www.MooseRacing.com or you can follow it on Facebook, Twitter, InstaGram, & YouTube. Make sure to also sign up on the website to receive the e-mail blasts.