CFMoto recently threw the wraps off its 2019 lineup, which features three new vehicles; two side-by-sides and one ATV.
With the addition of the new CForce 800XC, CForce 600 and UForce 1000, CFMoto now has 11 vehicles in its dirt lineup.
Highlights of the 2019 model year include:
- All-new 3-person bench seat UForce 1000, which went from a concept utility vehicle shown at the 2018 AIM Expo in Columbus, OH, to reality for model year 2019.
- The UForce 1000 features a new drive-by-wire electronic throttle system.
- The 60-inch wide CForce 800XC enters the CFMoto product lineup in 2019 and offers dealers a class-leading 2-up vehicle.
- A brand new ATV, the CForce 600 will position itself within the fastest growing ATV segment over the past 10 years.
- The new Easy Gate shift system makes shifting easier and doesn’t require the rear brake to be pressed on the CForce models.
- A dry clutch system is standard on the Z1000, U1000 and C800XC for improved performance.
- Half doors are now standard on the ZForce 800 Trail and EX models.
- Elastic seat belt buffers are now included on all the ZForce vehicles.