4 Wheel Parts (4WP), the global leader in off-road truck, Jeep, ATV/UTV and aftermarket products, has announced the start of its 2019 Jeep & Truck Fest, the nation's largest annual traveling exhibition of its kind.
This two-day, consumer-friendly event brings factory direct pricing, custom trucks and Jeeps, ATV/UTVs, aftermarket product demonstrations and giveaways from the industry's premier manufacturers directly to off-road enthusiasts.
Visitors to the Truck & Jeep Fest will have the opportunity to enter into a number of promotional raffles, including a chance to win one of two $500 4WP shopping sprees, as well as gift certificates for major brands Pro Comp, Smittybilt and Rubicon Express.
Manufacturer representatives will be on hand to provide attendees expertise and insight on the latest off-road products, including tires, wheels, suspension and accessories for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs.
ATV/UTVs will also have a large presence, reflecting their growing popularity across the country. With up to $500,000 of inventory on hand, off-road enthusiasts can purchase some of the industry's most popular products at dramatic discounts or stop by the popular Blow-Out section with up to 75 percent off discontinued or damaged-package products.
Doors open to the public from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday and from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
"This is a great opportunity for the off-road enthusiast to talk one-on-one with the industry's leading experts and take advantage of some of the best deals of the year," said Brent Goegebuer, Director of Advertising and Events at 4 Wheel Parts. "They will have the opportunity to see the latest products up close and personal, as well as extreme builds that would normally be shown at pro races or industry-only events."
The first stop on the 2019 Truck & Jeep Fest tour will be Feb. 16-17, 2019 in Long Beach, CA. The campaign will continue to San Mateo, CA (Feb. 23-24), Honolulu, HI (March 9-10), Houston, TX (March 30-31), Puyallup, WA (April 6-7), Dallas, TX (May 18-19), Ontario, CA (June 8-9), Denver, CO (July 13-14), Long Beach, CA (July 20-21), Atlanta, GA (August 3-4) and conclude in Orlando, FL (August 17-18).
Participating manufacturers include ARB, Bestop, BF Goodrich, Bilstein, Bushwacker, Fox Shocks, G2 Axle & Gear, Goodyear, Lund, Maxxis, Method Race Wheels, Mickey Thompson, N-FAB, Poison Spyder, Pro Comp, Rancho, Rigid, Rubicon Express, Rugged Ridge, Skyjacker, Smittybilt, Warn, Wheel Pros and many more.
- The largest off-road traveling exhibition in the country
- More than 100,000 square feet of booths and products
- Up to $500,000 worth of inventory on site at the lowest prices of the year
- Displays of race vehicles, ATV/UTVs, custom trucks and tricked out Jeeps
- Tires, wheels, suspension, bumpers, lighting, truck bed accessories and more
- Product demonstrations and installation specials
- Free raffles for two $500 4WP Shopping Sprees
- Smittybilt, Pro Comp and Rubicon Express Gift Certificates
- Hourly promotional pricing and giveaways
- Blow-out section with up to 75 percent off on discontinued items
- Up to 12 months no-interest financing
- Free T-shirt to the first 100 customers with mailer entry form
For more information visit http://www.4wp.com.