HCR Racing has announced its Can-Am Commander long travel kit is only $4,599. It's the first production Commander long travel kit to come with King 2.0 reservoir shocks, 3-inch longer wheelbase and 16 plus inches of travel.
HCR Racing's Commander Long Travel Kit includes:
- First production kit with custom-tuned King 2.0 reservoir shocks
- Summers Brother's Racing 4340 extension axles
- Laser cut for precise fit and finish
- CNC'd chromoly construction mounting points
- Boxed A-arm design and hand tig welded for strength and appearance
- OEM ball joints to maximize low speed steering and travel with less maintenance
- Complete kit 100 percent proudly made in the U.S.A.
- 100 percent bolt-on installation using factory mounting points
- 6-inch wider per side for maximum travel and stability
- 3-inch longer wheelbase for better high speed stability, hillclimbing and descents
- Achieves 16 plus inches front wheel travel and 14 inches rear wheel travel for the ultimate ride quality and articulation
HCR Racing custom tunes every shock package in-house to make sure the shock valving and spring rates are perfectly mated to the UTV it's designed for.