Well, you may have missed the June 1 deadline to register for the Conconully ATV/UTV Jamboree in Washington state but it’s not too late to register for the event. It will, however, cost you another five bucks.
After June 1, the fee went to $45.
Registration via online payments changes to $45 on June 1 and ceases to be an option at all on June 6. If you would like to register after the 6, you will still be able to register in person at the community hall on June 7.
The Conconully ATV/UTV Jamboree begins this Thursday, June 7, and continues through the weekend.
Each paid registration includes:
- 1 Entry to Bucket Run
- 1 Entry to Scavenger Hunt
- 1 Entry to Swap Meet
- 1 Entry to Obstacle course on Saturday night
- 1 Map Packet with GPS points listed
- Guided or Unguided Trail riding
- Safety Classes and Demonstrations
- 1 Free Collectors T-Shirt for 2nd annual Conconully ATV/UTV Jamboree. Guaranteed size with preregistration.
The Bucket Run is a pre-mapped route where envelopes from buckets are collected at various pre-determined locations and returned unopened to the registration area. Envelopes contain a playing card and the best poker hands will receive prizes.
In the Scavenger Hunt, riders are on their own to visit listed points of interest and collect selected items to be returned to registration. Points will be awarded to each site and prizes will be determined based upon the scoring system.
A swap meet for buy/sell/trade items by various vendors for ATV/UTV parts and accessories will also take place. As near as can be determined, this will be a first event of its kind in Washington State.
An area will be set aside for vendors to be on hand to display and sell new vehicles and other accessories.
Safety Demonstrations: These will be classes and other demonstrations put on by the Northwest Safety Council.
Guided Rides: Individuals may sign up to go on various guided rides. The rides will be classified by degree of difficulty. Rides will be listed in the registration area, and can be signed up for when you check in and receive your packets. Of course, riders do not have to go on the guided rides, and may select your own routes.
Maps: Maps (that can actually be read) along with various GPS way points will be distributed in the packets.
T-shirts denoting the Conconully ATV/UTV Jamboree will be included in your packets. Additional shirts will be available for sale on a first come, first served basis. Be sure to pre-register so that you correct size can be guaranteed.
A parade will be held in downtown Conconully on Saturday evening. Awards for best decorated and best costumes will be given.
Schedule of Events
Thursday, June 7
- Registration 4-6 p.m. at the Community Hall.
- Safety classes and demonstrations (evening)
Friday, June 8
- Registration 8-10 a.m. at the Community Hall.
- Safety classes and demonstrations (morning)
- Guided rides leave at 10:30 a.m.
- Vendor area opens Friday afternoon
- Bucket Run. All day beginning at 9 a.m., with envelopes turned in by 5 p.m. Awards 5:30 p.m.
Saturday, June 9
- Scavenger Hunt: All day, beginning at 9 a.m., with items turned in by 5 p.m.
- Swap Meet: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Vendors: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Guided rides leave at 10 a.m.
- Obstacle course: 5-7 p.m. in Conconully Community Hall parking lot
Sunday, June 10
Riders are on their own for the day.
If you have any questions contact Robb (425) 359-1278 or Sam (509) 826-1272.