Minneapolis – Polaris has signed on exclusively with the Army & Air Force Exchange Service and Military AutoSource to be the first and only off-road vehicle manufacturer to offer military members privileged pricing on vehicles purchased on overseas U.S. military bases. Orders of Polaris vehicles are sent to the military member’s U.S. Polaris dealer of choice.
“We are thrilled to be adding Polaris to the family of brands available through Military AutoSource,” said Ken Engberg, senior vice president of marketing, Military AutoSource. “Polaris and their incredible products exemplify the passion, personal freedom and leadership that truly reflects our men and women in uniform. As always, Military AutoSource stands ready to enable our service members to make the most of their well-deserved downtime in pursuit of their own personal adventures on, and now off-road!”
Polaris off-road vehicles will be available for purchase exclusively at overseas Exchanges later this spring. Parts, garments and accessories can be ordered directly through the military member’s U.S. Polaris dealer of choice. The full Polaris off-road vehicle line-up will be offered.
- The Polaris RANGER is the industry’s best-selling utility side-by-side (SxS), known for its rugged off-road capability and smooth ride. Perfect for farms, hunting or simply working.
- The Polaris RZR is the best-selling recreational SxS, known for delivering the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility. The RZR is engineered for all off-road recreational riding with friends and family, including for trails, deserts, dunes, rocks and mud.
- Polaris GENERAL is the best-selling crossover utility vehicle (UTV) on the market. Polaris has expanded the Polaris GENERAL line-up with more models to choose from including a military-inspired, limited-edition vehicle. The Polaris GENERAL provides riders the best combination of recreational performance with RZR-inspired suspension and power paired with a 600-pound dumping cargo box to get work done.
- The best-selling Polaris Sportsman all-terrain vehicle offers legendary ride and handling for the toughest trails and tasks.
- Polaris ACE continues to bring the revolutionary, single-seat experience to riders. The Polaris ACE line has a standard roll over protection system and a full line for trail riders of all types.
More details are available online at Militaryautosource.com/Polaris.
“We harness our 60-plus year legacy of off-road leadership to proudly deliver ultra-1ight military vehicles to our troops, and we’re extremely excited, especially as a U.S. founded and based company, to now offer our full line of off-road vehicles for their personal use through the Exchange,” said John Olson, PhD, vice president and general manager, Polaris Government and Defense. “With many current and former members of the Armed Services, Polaris knows the value of a great deal and wants to share our passion for riding with these heroes. Great people deserve great products and gear.”
This program is offered through Military AutoSource. Eligible military personnel are those who are stationed or assigned to an overseas base for 30 consecutive days or more and have unlimited Exchange privileges. This includes U.S. government civilians, military personnel and civilian contractors. The purchase must be made while the eligible personnel is stationed overseas. See militaryautosource.com for more eligibility details. Once purchased, the Polaris ORV will be delivered to their local U.S. dealership where it can be picked up by the purchaser, a friend or a family member. Accessories can also be purchased through the local dealer.