Rockford Fosgate (www.rockfordfosgate.com), the industry leader in high-performance audio systems, has announced that the new Element-Ready Power Series TM1000X5ad 5-Channel amplifier is available with an MSRP of $1,049.99.
Designed to withstand the outdoor elements, whether on sand, surf, or the open road, this marine-grade, high-efficient amplifier combined with a compact chassis makes it perfect for hybrid, electric, small cars, trucks, watercraft, motorcycles and side-by-side UTVs.
“The Element-Ready TM1000X5ad is built on our proprietary Class ad platform designed to deliver unprecedented sound quality with superior power efficiency in a small chassis,” Jake Braaten, Rockford’s vice president of product development & engineering, said. “The TM1000X5ad is protected against dust, UV and corrosion with marine grade two-part epoxy coating on circuit boards, and features stainless hardware. Combined with our Constant Power technology, this amplifier can easily exceed its rated power by up to 25 percent additional output per channel.”
The amplifier’s top mounted controls include Rockford’s C.L.E.A.N. level setting system, integrated high/low pass crossovers, input channel configuration switches, and a Punch EQ boost circuit. Upgraded input RCA connectors allow for high or low level input signals to be used through the differential input circuit which eliminates incoming noise and can provide a remote out signal when using high level inputs. Dual fan cooling, real time thermal monitoring, and dual extruded heat sinks maintain heat dissipation even at high outputs, thus keeping the amp cool. The TM1000X5ad is also compatible with Rockford’s PLC2 level remote control, thus allowing remote output level control of the sub channel.
Additional features and specifications include:
- 100 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohm + 400 x 1 @ 4-Ohm
- 100 Watts x 4 @ 2-Ohm + 600 x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- 600 Watts (sub channel) @ 1-Ohm
- front and rear N/A @ 1-Ohm
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Dimensions: 12 in x 4.25 in x 1.62 in (30.5cm x 10.8cm x 4.1 cm)
- Marine grade two part epoxy coating on circuit boards
- Class-AD technology (channels 1-4)
- Class-bd technology (sub channel)
- Differential inputs with high level auto turn-on feature
- 4/2 Ohm multi-impedance Constant Power
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2013 PLC2 remote ready
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Top mounted controls
- Dual fan cooled
- Real time thermal sensing with Rollback technology
- Dual extruded heat sinks
- All other normal Rockford protection schemes
- 3-stage airflow: effectively exhausts heat and ensures amp runs cooler for optimum performance
- CEA-2006 and CE compliant
- Discrete surface mount technology
- 2-year standard warranty (extended 1-year warranty available)
For more information on Rockford Fosgate, please visit www.rockfordfosgate.com.